Please adhere to the following guidelines regarding the installation and display of design work for the Graphic Design Senior Exhibition.
- Center height of overall presentation is 59” from floor. See diagram
- Maintain 2” vertical and horizontal space between each displayed work.
- Gallery shelves should be installed with a top surface shelf height of 38” from floor
- Flat work should be mounted on white foamboard and secured to the wall with wood/foamboard cleats. Wooden cleats provided by the 3G Gallery
- Letterhead, bcards, envelopes should be mounted on white foam board. See example images
- Small items such as bcards and project description labels should be mounted on white foamboard and affixed to the wall with 3M Command Strips.
- Title and description labels should be 2” in height, width as necessary, and set in Helvetica Bold & Roman 12 pt, with 6pt afterspacing.
Note: For 2018 the width of each display space will be … feet.